These details explains different ways to speak to your Spotify stats: View recent tracks inside your profile, check out year-extended trends with Spotify’s yearly personalized playlists, or make use of a third-party application or website.
How to speak with your Spotify Stats on PC, Mac, and Web
Among Spotify’s best features gets the chance to trace the songs you like serious amounts of supply knowledge of the habits. This enables you to definitely uncover your best tracks and notifys you the way you modify before long.
The Spotify application on PC, Mac, combined with the web interface provides the most info on your recent Spotify habits. You will see your top artists, songs, and every one of the your Spotify playlists with such steps:
- Tap your hard earned money name inside the upper right-hands corner inside the application.
- Select Profile within the drop-lower menu.
- You are able to browse your frequently performed artists, songs, and every one of the your playlists. Tap See All under any category to develop a list of artists, songs, or playlists proven.
How to speak with your Spotify Stats on Mobile
You will find up-to-date Spotify stats inside the mobile application, too, nonetheless the facts are limited to frequently performed artists and playlists.
- Tap the Settings icon (which seems like a gear).
- Select View Profile underneath your user icon.
- You are able to browse your recently performed artists and every one of the your playlists. Select Your Library > choose Artists, Albums, Podcasts & Shows to show.
Where to find More Stats With Stats.fm for Spotify
While viewing your Spotify top albums, artists, songs, and playlists is a superb start, you might want to delve a lot much much deeper for that Spotify stats. A mobile application referred to as Stats.fm for Spotify (formerly referred to as Spotistats for Spotify) can help you get yourself a better understanding from the Spotify habits, including in the event you listen, how extended you listen, your top genres, plus much more.
Stats.fm for Spotify even allows you to certainly view stats while using month, year, total your membership, acquiring a custom time period, and much more.
Here’s techniques for finding started with Stats.fm for Spotify.
- Download Stats.fm for Spotify within the Application Store (iOS), and also have the Android Stats.fm for Spotify version within the Google Play Store.
- Tap Register > Continue.
- Enter your Spotify username and passwords and tap Register.
- Tap Accept accept own application permission to find yourself in your Spotify account.
- Over the Overview tab, view some elementary statistics, along with your top artists, playlists, and activity.
- Tap The very best for that see a lot more stats, like the top tracks, artists, and albums you’ve needed straight into around four days, six a couple of days, or perhaps a very lengthy time,
- Tap Stats to speak with your top genres, usage percentages, and much more.
- For further stats, you will need to upgrade to Stats.fm Plus ($3.99). The approval will instruct yourself importing your Spotify history. Then, you will observe your present quantity of streams, minutes, streamed, your full streaming history, and much more.
View Spotify Stats When using the Stats for Spotify Website
You may even link your Spotify account getting another-party stats so how exactly does someone view more descriptive information. Most likely the most famous third-party Spotify web stats tools could be the Stats for Spotify website. Here’s the intricacies:
- Go to the Stats for Spotify website and select Login with Spotify.
- Select Accept allow the site to find yourself in your Spotify data.
- Select Top Tracks, Top Artists, or Top Genres for more information thorough information of people groups.
- Create a personal playlist from tracks in your charts and discover it in Spotify.
Other Third-Party Spotify Stats Tools
- You are able to explore your Spotify stats inside a few unique ways together with your Spotify stats tools:
- Obscurify: The Obscurify website gives you knowledge of methods obscure your musical tastes are compared to other users.
- Receiptify: The Receiptify website and application might be a top-track generator that enables you to definitely certainly view your top tracks utilizing a bill.
- Zodiac Affinity: The Zodiac Affinity website reveals in situation your song choices resonate along with your astrological sign.
- How Bad May Be The Streaming Music? The How Bad May Be The Streaming Music website provides a humorous undertake your musical tastes and stereotypes you accordingly.
How Would You See My Spotify Wrapped Story?
The annual Spotify Wrapped story, which highlights your listening trends while using the year, may have at home screen inside the mobile, PC, or Mac application. It’ll appear appears the home screen generally inside the playlists section. Wrapped usually involves late November or early December and disappears after 2012.
You may even view your Wrapped story, combined with the information it draws from, by visiting Spotify’s Wrapped website.
May I Still See My Spotify Wrapped From Previous Years?
You can’t view past versions inside the Spotify Wrapped story released each year. This story disappears after 2012 and is not available after it’s removed.
However, the Spotify Wrapped story is different from the playlist. The storyplot might be a video that highlights your best tracks and artists, because the playlist is all the songs you could have a chuckle playing the Spotify application. Spotify delists the storyplot, but past playlists remain available.
You will find past yearly playlists inside your group of playlists. They are labeled Your Top Songs and can include the summer season the playlist represents. Furthermore, you will find these playlists by trying to find the very best Songs.
Users frequently create playlists labeled Spotify Wrapped or perhaps your Top Songs to herald those who mistake these playlists for that real factor. Many utilize Spotify’s official art. You can put the fakes with review of the playlists’ byline. These rogue playlists aren’t harmful, nevertheless the songs they play aren’t based on your Spotify stats.
Your Spotify Wrapped story is completely different from the playlists it’s built on. The playlists persist regardless of the storyline disappears. The storyplot is completed forever, however, you will see Your Top Songs for virtually any given year inside your playlists library, which means you view newer favorites inside your account.
How would you see artist stats on Spotify?
If you want to find out stats for particular artists, search for the artist and visit their profile. You will observe play counts beside each song inside the Popular section.
How would you cancel Spotify Premium?
To cancel Spotify Premium, register to Spotify inside the web browser and visit Account > Change Plan > Cancel Premium > Yes. In situation you subscribed through iTunes, you need to cancel your hard earned dollars from your iOS device or iTunes on my pc.
How would you delete my Spotify account?
To shut your Spotify account, visit support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and select Account > If possibly to close my account. Make sure that you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription first for individuals who’ve one.
How would you change my Spotify username?
To change your Spotify display name, visit Settings inside the application, tap your username, then tap Edit Profile. Alternatively, link your Spotify account to Facebook to show your Facebook name and photo.
How would you download songs on Spotify?
This feature is simply produced for compensated subscribers. Open a playlist or album on Spotify, then choose the Download toggle switch. All of the songs will likely be saved for your device so that you can listen offline.
Was this website helpful?